In these municipal premises are located several services and offered activities available for the elderly living in Fuengirola. Furthermore a daily hairdressing service has been offered for about 23 years, in addition to the podiatry which has been operating daily since 2012. This all without forgetting the extensive program of trips, workshops, parties and courses organized by the Department for Senior citizens.
Through the Social Services Area, which also is located in this building, a complete assistance is offered to the Fuengirola citizens who need it. The Area also manages the Scholarship Department, which provides grants to families who need it so that all citizens can enjoy the workshops and municipal activities, summer schools … Everything so that the lack of economic resources won’t be a problem at the moment of undertaking an activity.
But this area not only deals with people with urgent needs, it also develops initiatives such as the addiction prevention program or the promotion of volunteering.
Also the Department for Immigrants is located in this location attending the needs of residents from non-EU countries who are looking for work and personal opportunities in Fuengirola which they can´t find in their places of origin.
- Address: Hogar social de Fuengirola, Calle Blanca Paloma, 0, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, España
- GPS: 36.5468072,-4.624036499999988
- Phone: +34 952 46 77 04
- Monday 9:00 - 14:00 (Atención al público)
- Tuesday 9:00 - 14:00 (Atención al público)
- Wednesday 9:00 - 14:00 (Atención al público)
- Thursday 9:00 - 14:00 (Atención al público)
- Friday 9:00 - 14:00 (Atención al público)
- Saturday -
- Sunday -
- Horarios En invierno permanece el edificio abierto por las tardes para las actividades:
Lunes - viernes 15:00 - 21:30